Re: can't make WWW-Curl-2.0 for perl

From: Thomas Braun <ThoBr_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:14:45 +0100

Hello again,

yes, now it installed properly - thank you.
But unfortunately another problem appeared. When I try to execute a
perl-program which uses libcurl, I get the following:

----
perl: relocation error:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i586-linux-thread-multi/auto/WWW/Curl/Curl.so:
undefined symbol: curl_global_init
----
the above path does exist in that way...why is curl_global_init undefined?