Re: Help: cURL download

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:07:27 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Karthik wrote:

> How To Download A Zipfile Using Libcurl. (ie) The Php Program Return Only
> The Zip File Content

What is a zipfile if not the contents of it?

> Plz Give Me A Sample Program To Download File From Server ( Not FTP).

There are several examples included in every release archive of libcurl, and
they're also available on the site:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/example.html

I also recommend reading the tutorial before you ask too many questions:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/the-guide.html

All these discuss using libcurl from C. Since you mentioned PHP, you might
want to look for PHP examples instead.

--
 Daniel - been obfuscating curl source code since 1998.
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]