Re: curl_free access violations 7.10.7

From: Crypt Master <cryptmaster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:44:17 +0000

>>I have checked in debug mode that the variable address returned by the
>>curl_escape is still valid and the one passed back to the free.

>And this libcurl is built entirely _with_ or _without_ CURLDEBUG set? I
>have a
>hard time understanding why this crashes for you...

I am not sure where this is set. I built the dll using command line nmake -f
makefile.vc6 -CFG=release-dll.

I assume you mean I should compile it with CFG=debug-dll ?

Could my problems be related to the fact that I load the dll dynamically
with loadlibrary and getprocaddress? Does curl have any issues being in a
different memory space?

Thanks,