Re: Timeouts and using CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:36:01 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Andrew Fuller wrote:

> I'm using libcurl 7.10.7 on win2k. I built it with SSL on.

Aha!

I now built your test program with 7.10.7 on the same machine as before, and I
could then make the error appear just as you've shown.

Then I built and used a clean 7.10.8 version to see if that corrects the
problem... which it didn't. The same problem appeared.

I do however don't see it with my development version, so it would be cool if
you could get a daily package (http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/) and see if the
problem seems to be gone using this, for you as well!

I can't say I understand what change that has made this difference... :-O

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]