Re: Strange intermittent problems with libcurl and SQUID

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:30:50 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Andreas Falco wrote:

> >What version?

> libcurl.dll - 7.10.3

Can you try upgrading to 7.10.8 and see if the problem remains? I don't want
to chase bugs in older version that might've been fixed already.

Also, make very sure that your program doesn't do anything weird with the
string passed to libcurl, until libcurl is done with it.

If this error persists with a more recent libcurl version, then please provide
us with the full source code of a little program that we can use to repeat
this problem!

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]