Re: curl /lib ftp.c

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:56:53 +0100

"Daniel Stenberg" <bagder_at_php.net> said:

> Modified files:
> /curl/lib ftp.c
> Log:
> FTPS now works with active ftp and uploads too.

What does it take (i.e. how much work) to support
Secure FTP too (aka FXP)?. Could OpenSSH's lib be used
as a plugin as is done for LDAP?

I had a brief look at the PuTTY sources (a ssh client for
Win/Unix) which has this. I only understand the difference
briefly, but seems to me there alot more hosts running SSH
than having ftps.

--gv