libcurl not returning all data

From: Andrew Ingram <andrew_at_uk.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:06:35 +0000

Hi List!

I am writing my first libcurl program and have come across a problem.
Just FTI, I'm writing and testing under Debian Linux and FreeBSD and the
program is in C.

Basically, I connect to a site (with an SSL certificate) and perform a
POST. The web page then returns some data to me. The problem is that
only some of the data comes back in my C program. If I use a browser to
do the same, or command line curl, I get returned all the text. What is
even stranger, is that the text which is missing isn't the end of the
text, it's only towards the end. i get returned the beginning, and the
end line of the text and miss a large portion from the middle.

Does anyone know what this could be? Please let me know if there are any
other details you need to know.

Regards,
Andrew