Re: libcurl not returning all data

From: Andrew Ingram <andrew_at_uk.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:32:37 +0000

Firstly, many thanks for the very speedy response!

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 13:41, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Does the problem appear on both platforms? And you're using a recent libcurl
> version?

Yes, the problem appears on both platforms and we are using a (very)
recent libcurl.

> Can you post a stand-alone version of your program that repeats this problem?
> Usually when people report this kind of problems, the error is found in the
> write callback code...

No problem. I attach a c file to this email. Unfortunately, I have to
obfuscate certain things (like the url) and I can't supply the
certificate for obvious reasons, but I think that there is enough in
there to see what is going on.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Andrew