Re: libcurl not returning all data

From: Andrew Ingram <andrew_at_uk.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:14:56 +0000

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 14:53, Pixel wrote:
> I noticed that you are not calling fclose() on the files you're opening. Try
> adding that where you cleanup after curl_easy_perform() and see if you get a
> different result. It's possible the data is not flushed properly before your
> program exits.

Well spotted. I have added the fcloses. No difference though. I would
have been certain that was the problem if it weren't for the fact that I
get the end of the output, it's only a middle section missing. I have
just looked at what the output should be (by using a browser) and I
notice that part of the section returned contains a Japanese Yen sign.
Would this upset libcurl? Also, in the section which vanishes, there are
custom tags (ie not normal htmltags) such as <STATUS>. Would this be a
cause? As I mentioned before, command line curl returns all this without
a problem.

Regards,
Andrew