Re: libcurl not returning all data

From: Andrew Ingram <andrew_at_uk.clara.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:58:08 +0000

Hi guys.

just thought I'd update you on the problem I was having. Basically, I'm
pretty sure this is a bug in libcurl somewhere now.

I extracted the html source returned from the SSL site and set up a
little test webserver of my own. I use the same form source as the ssl
site, and post a file. The action of posting the file returns the html
that SHOULD be returned when i use the ssl site (and is returned from
curl cmd line and using a browser).

Anyway, when I try on my test system, libcurl only returns what it did
from the ssl site (ie a section was missing from the output) whereas
command line curl returned the full text as expected. My test was done
on a minimally setup web server which isn't very demanding of anything
in particular so i dont think it's webserver setup related and I can
only conclude it's a bug in libcurl.

Any comments/suggestions?

Regards,
Andrew