Re: libcurl not returning all data

From: Andrew Ingram <andrew_at_uk.clara.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:32:47 +0000

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 17:59, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Andrew Ingram wrote:
>
> > Any comments/suggestions?
>
> Any possibility you can let me try your program against this test server setup
> of yours?
>
> (We could take details off-list.)

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the offer. I have spent the rest of the afternoon verifying
the setup as I had some question marks over some areas of it (that I
hadn't done!). Anyway, I think that there was a problem with the test so
I recoded a test in php and I think libcurl is behaving correctly. Sorry
about the confusion.

I am going to have to ask the people whose system i am connecting to to
try and give me a hand since I'm having no luck with it myself. You
mentioned in a previous email the command line program uses an agent
string whilst libcurl does not. Can you point me towards an example of
how I can do this? Do you have any other ideas what it might be? I'm not
holding out my hope of the site owners knowing what it is, judging by
previous conversations I have had with them.

Regards,
Andrew