Curl ftp fails with select error: 4 (EINTR)

From: Kamesh Chitti <chittik_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:11:13 +0000

Hello,

I am using the curl c library in one of my applications to ftp data to a
remote server. Once in a while,
curl_easy_perform fails with select error 4 (EINTR). I tracked down the
code to Curl_GetFTPResponse in ftp.c.

I was wondering why not just continue if errno == EINTR (or EAGAIN for that
matter) instead of returning an error.

Thanks,
Kam