Re: libcurl not returning all data

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:31:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Andrew Ingram wrote:

> Just an further update, I added the same agent string that curl uses to my
> libcurl program. No difference, still I'm missing some data. So that
> eliminates the agent string. I'm concerned about the content length
> difference, that doesn't sound too good at all.

Then proceed and use the --trace option and the DEBUGFUNCTION option to get
full traces of both transfers, and then compare why they differ this much in
size.

Also, you could show us what command line options you use and your associated
libcurl options, and we could possibly point out any deviations.