Using CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION

From: DOMINICK C MEGLIO <dcm5151_at_esu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:58:47 -0500

Can someone explain to me how I use CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION/CURLOPT_TIMEVALUE
(I couldn't seem to find an example). Am I right in assuming this can be
used for caching? I.e. if the version on the server is the same as on disk,
simply load from disk? That's what I'm trying to do. I think I understand
what I set those options too, my question is, when I call curl_easy_perform
is there an error code that is something like "file on server is same or
older than on disk" or something so that I know to load it from disk?