SSL sample (again)

From: Adrian Michel <michel_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:26:37 -0800

I am trying to run the SSL sample provided in the 7.10.7 distribution
(curl-7.10.7\docs\examples\simplessl.c) and I am a little confused about
what certificates, keys etc I need to set. The call to curl_easy_perform
returns CURLE_SSL_CERTPROBLEM. I tried to run the sample using
curl-ca-bundle.crt (the certificate provided with curl.exe).

I am not very familiar with SSL, and I would appreciate it if somebody
couuld post the modified sample that would work (with this certificate or
other).

Thanks,

Adrian