Re: djgpp patches

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:39:37 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> Some patches for MS-DOS / djgpp
> Optionally enable IPv6 and zlib in packages/DOS/common.dj.
> Updated lib/config.dj and makefiles.

Nice! Two questions though:

The lib/makefile.dj changes of the dependencies include lots of dependenices
on OpenSSL headers in /net/openssl.098/*. Is that really clever to have in the
makefile? I think most people would rather not have it depend on the openssl
headers, and not on that absolute path.

I've noticed before that your patches uses backslashes instead of slashes for
directory separation. My patch utility does not understand them as path
separators. Would you be able to provide patches using forward slashes? It's
not a big deal, but I thought I'd at least ask!