Re: HTTP PUT again...

From: martin hilpert <tecart_at_hipposen.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:47:55 +0100

> > can you code me a example that works?
> Yes I could. I wrote the example you've been trying to copy.
> But if you want me to write code for you, it'll cost you money. We could
take
> that off-list if you're prepared to pay.
ok how much does it cost and how fast can you do it?`

> > because i dont know where the bug is with VERBOSE it looks all ok.
> Then continue to narrow down the problem. Does the output from VERBOSE
look
> identical to the -v output with the command line tool? If not, what
differs
> and why? What does the server logs tell you?
i verbose the curl and i see that the curl.exe makes

">PUT /web/test/mysite%2htm HTTP/1.1"
my app makes
">PUT /web/test/ HTTP/1.1"

 the curl set User-Agent: curl/7.10.8 <win32> libcurl/7.10.8 zlib/1.1.4

in my app use no User-Agent ..

thats what is see if i compare both verbose