RE: HTTP PUT ....

From: Pravin Jade <pravin.jade_at_lionbridge.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:24:42 +0530

Hi,
I am attaching my code ( actually modified from httpput.c on site) which is
working fine on my Windows 2002 Professional OS and complied with VC ++ 6.0
It requires a servlet on tomcat ( any server ) to receive bytes in file
coming with HTTP PUT and write it in a new file on server side.

hope this will help.

Regards,
Pravin Jade.