Implementing Cache

From: Naldo Alcalde H. <listas_nalcalde_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:41:54 -0500

Env: VC++6, Win2k Server

Hi friends, I had implemented the curl library into my application (HTTP GET
and POST), the library is very easy and intuitive. Thanks and
congratulations to the author Mr. Daniel Stenberg and collaborators.

Now I want implement the client cache, can you please give me some suggests,
links, some project, layer on curl?

Thanks in advance,

Naldo Alcalde H.