further on the TODO for 7.11

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:45:55 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I've added a new file to the CVS named 'TODO-RELEASE' which contains the
listed TODO items planned for inclusion in the next release, as well as the
next 7.11.1 release:

        http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/TODO-RELEASE

 or

        http://cvs.php.net/co.php/curl/TODO-RELEASE?r=1.2

Based on the (lack of) responses so far, I've come to the conclusion that I
need to edit the list a lot in order to be able to release 7.11.0 before
January ends. I've thus moved 7 items from the 7.11.0 release to the 7.11.1
release.

I still appreciate help to get these items done.

Personally, I'm working on item 17 for the moment.