Re: curl_easy_duphandle() and multi_interface problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:19:25 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, taz3.taz wrote:

> 0x40031889 in Curl_getinfo (data=0x805b678, info=134592120) at
> getinfo.c:173
> warning: Source file is more recent than executable.

Since you're using a different source than the library you use, are you SURE
this is the line that has problems?

> 173 *param_longp = data->info.proxyauthavail;

This particular code sets the CURLINFO_PROXYAUTH_AVAIL return value. I didn't
see this value requested by your code, and I therefore believe you should
attempt to use a source code that is in sync with the library you use in order
to track this down!

> What's the problem? Is it incompatible to use curl_easy_duphandle() with the
> curl_multi interface ???

I don't think so.