Re: curl_easy_duphandle() and multi_interface problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:24:56 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, taz3.taz wrote:

> I've attached a copy of my source "taz.tar.gz" (wich contains my-curl.c,
> my-curl.h and a Makefile).

Seriously, libcurl is an at least somewhat tested library and I think you
should first suspect a problem in your code and verify that first, before you
mail in your entire app for us to debug it for you.

my-curl.c:256 - allocates two struct pointers on the stack

my-curl.c:382 - now you're passing in the address of a field in one of those
                structs you point to

Now, the 1000 dollar question: What does a struct pointer point to, when it is
simply allocated on the stack and never set to point to anything? ;-)