Re: Error Question

From: Jared McIntyre <jmcintyre_at_dfsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:13:35 -0700

>It means that the remote FTP server responds with an unexpected return code to
>the USER command curl sends. (That is, a numerical that doesn't start with 2).
>
>Ask the user to re-run with VERBOSE set so that you get to see the FTP
>server's response headers.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but the documentation isn't
clear as to where the verbose information goes or how it is accessed.
I'm going to send our customer a test version of our application with
verbose on, but I will need to find a way to present that information
to the user so he can send it back to me. Will it show up in the
error buffer or somewhere else?

Thanks for the help,

--
Jared McIntyre