Re: HEAD requests

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:40:55 +0100 (CET)

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTNOBODY

> Moreover, is there going to be a new version of libcurl soon (say in next 6
> months) which shall also support Asynchronous tranfers just like WinInet
> API???

libcurl already supports non-blocking requests with the multi interface. I
have no idea what the WinInet API is like, but I figure you should be able to
do just about the same things using this:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html