Re: test / Listserver troubles (fwd)

From: Dirk Manske <dm_at_nettraffic.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:59:13 +0100

> Anyone with a suggestion/hosting to offer? We need mailing lists
> (spam-protected, preferably web interface admin interface) and bug tracker.
> I am only interested in a truly committed admin/site with proven and
> reliable service. If you have an idea or volounteer, send me a mail and
> we'll discuss it!
Like SourceForge (and uses modified code fromSourceForge):
http://developer.berlios.de/
There services:
http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=26&group_id=2
Used software:
http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=28&group_id=2

But I don't know the quality of their service and if they block spam.

Greetings,
Dirk