Re: Configuring in msys/mingw

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:16:48 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Andrés García wrote:

> I have managed to make the configure script find gethostbyname in msys/mingw
> with the attached patch.

Nice work! I took your patch and merged it in with the rest. I cleaned up the
check while at it, so I hope I didn't break anything.

> Unfortunately, even though it now reaches the end of the configure script,
> many tests fail that could probably be made to work, so I have also attached
> the output of configuring since I don't know which tests are significant.

As Gisle wrote, it is odd that you reach the SIGALRM stuff as you shouldn't
have those things present!

I noticed you have no *nroff tool, so the creation of the src/hugehelp.c file
will fail. Would it be make sense to produce a fake blank file in this case
just to allow you to build?