RE: Authentication

From: Xiuping Hu <xhu_at_aventail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:18:37 -0800

Hi Daniel,

I have tested with 7.11.0, the NTLM auth still do the same -- endless auth.
I think the problem is that after the auth fail, curl just call:

infof(data, "Authentication problem. Ignoring this.\n");

without change the return code. So the effort to do the auth will continue
401 --> TYPE1 --- 401 ---> TYPE1 etc..

Thanks,

Xiuping