receive chunked data from http server via curl_easy_perform( )

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:45:48 -0800

Hi All,

When we use curl_easy_perform( ) to get chunked data from http server, is it
possible to know the *total chunked data's length* before callback function
(CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION) starts to be invoked?
( ps: in this case, "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" header field is used in the
header of http response from server)

Or, I can't know the length of total chunked data until libcurl finishes
parsing it and curl_easy_perform( ) gets returned

thanks
- Jerry