Re: Configuring in msys/mingw

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:41:10 +0100

Hi,

> Nice indeed. Did you try to get an nroff tool in place to see if you can
> build with the built-in manual as well?

I did at first, it is easy to use the one from Cygwin, on the other hand
the tarball contain a 'hugehelp.c' we could use to provide the manual
even if the system hasn't got nroff or perl.

> Now it would be SO useful if 'make test' would work for you too...

Okey, I can take a hint, I have managed to make sws compile with
the attached patch, but I don't know if it works as I haven't been able
to run the tests.

'runtests.pl' fails with the message:

System can not find supplied path. (Translated from spanish)
couldn't run curl! at ./runtests.pl line 699.
make[1]: *** [quiet-test] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Andres/curl-7.11.1-20040219/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2

Which I don't understand since I can run '../src/curl -V' from the tests
directory, but I don't speak perl so I am completely lost here.

Andres