MIPSPro "remarks"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:24:48 +0100 (CET)

Hey

As currently can be seen at:

        http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040220143445-21940

The IRIX MIPSPro compiler outputs very annoying "remarks" about obvious things
such as "controlling expression is constant".

Since the compiler is also showing lines labelled as 'warnings', would it make
sense if I prevented the remarks from getting counted as warnings? They are
often rather silly, but sometimes possibly indicating a problem.

Also, have a glance at the brand new 'autobuild stats' page:

        http://curl.haxx.se/auto/summary.html