NetBSD failures?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:41:18 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends

As can be seen in a recent autobuild log provided by Ralph Mitchell...

        http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040222214238-23448

... several test cases fail when run on his NetBSD on sparc.

Since most of these are old tests doing nothing new, I'm of course curious
about the reasons for them. Is there possibly someone else with NetBSD that
can either confirm that these have happened before on NetBSD, or that can say
that NetBSD usually can run all tests fine?

Ralph, can you run one or a few of the failing tests manually to see if you
can figure out in more detail what happens? The logs produced in tests/log
(available after a failure) might reveal further info.