CURLE_GOT_NOTHING - some (useful?) info.

From: Russ Freeman <russf_at_gipsymedia.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:37:54 -0000

Hi,

A customer of mine reported the following. I don't know anything about it
but I figured that it may help find out what causes it and maybe a solution
will come:

On investigation, I found that the TCP-IP receive window size on my PC was
8K. I'm using Windows 2000, and I thought the default was supposed to be
16K. So I decided to increase it to 16K. Whilst looking at my TCP-IP
settings, I also noticed that the MTU value was not specified, so I set this
to 576 (for a dial-up connection). I then added all of my DigiGuide
channels again, and the update worked.

Regards
Russ Freeman

t: 01395 272555