1 Byte file file upload

From: Jesse Noller <jnoller_at_archivas.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:28:18 -0500

Howdy,

        I am using libcurl with pyCURL to upload a series of files - the files
are exactly 1 byte in size, and there are ~10,000 of them. Using
libcurl, I measure the "amount uploaded" and the bytes/sec - instead of
getting a response on "amount uploaded" of 1 (logically, 1 byte) I am
getting numbers in the 480-486 range, and the bytes/sec match with that.

        I am wondering if I am reading the numbers the system is responding
with correctly? I know the size it wildly off, but maybe I am missing
something.

-jesse