RE: feedback on the issue 12 patch?

From: Xiuping Hu <xhu_at_aventail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:34:05 -0800

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the slow feedback, I was totally emerged in my project. The
issue12 patch is working for me quite good, the timing issue is my
application problem. The problem was that if I just severed a NTLM request,
And then immediately to server a NULL auth request (without the server
KeepAlive timeout time), I will get an error, the request hangs. I have
solved this problem by set password to NULL and HTTPAUTH to NONE.

Looking forward this patch into the release soon!

Thanks,

Xiuping