RE: win32 autobuilds

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:22:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Greg Hewgill wrote:

> My intention, as long as Daniel et al agree, is to replace the testcurl.sh
> shell script with the testcurl.pl perl script permanently, to facilitate
> running on systems like win32 without a bourne-like shell. For backwards
> compatibility the testcurl.sh script could simply execute testcurl.pl.

I do think converting it to perl is a good idea, since perl is already a
requirement to build and run the tests and it is more portable than shell
scripts and it also makes the script require less little extra commands.

> I see that my autobuild showed up on http://curl.haxx.se/auto/ but with a
> red "build env". Does anybody know what the autobuild status page is looking
> for here?

The script that produces the summary table(s) is available in CVS:

        http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/curl-www/auto/summarize.pl

(note that this is part of the curl-www module, not the curl one)

The script has determined that the configure script wasn't generated
successfully! ;-)