RE: win32 autobuilds

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:45:26 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Greg Hewgill wrote:

> I see that my autobuild showed up on http://curl.haxx.se/auto/ but with a
> red "build env". Does anybody know what the autobuild status page is looking
> for here?

When I modified the scripts to get the MSVC warnings properly counted and
displayed in the table and when viewing logs, I noticed something:

MSVC claims 19 warnings. I've fixed one (the hostip.c:1175 one), but I believe
16 warnings are produced on FD_SET() lines in the code.

Does anyone know what the FD_SET() macro does on Windows/MSVC that makes it
warn on these lines?