RE: win32 autobuilds

From: Greg Hewgill <greg_hewgill_at_ud.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:45:30 -0600

>Before I tried with Cygwin's Perl I tried using the one from ActiveState, but
>it was even worse, for example, invoking the perl ftp server used during
>the tests would hang Perl even though the server got up and could serve
>requests.

I'll let you know how that goes when I get to running the tests. I am in fact using neither ActiveState's perl nor cygwin's perl, but I am using one that I built completely from the original perl source myself (that solved a lot of problems with module installation and such).

Greg Hewgill
http://hewgill.com