It never stops ...

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:42:46 -0600

Now that I've got FreeBSD building ok Solaris suddenly stopped working.
configure fails with

checking size of curl_off_t... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof
(curl_off_t), 77
See `config.log' for more details.
testcurl: configure didn't work
testcurl: removing the build-18506 dir
testcurl: removing the buildlog-18506 file
testcurl: ENDING HERE

I didn't change a thing on this box. Didn't install anything, delete
anything, didn't hardly look at anything. I just ran another build and
got this.

I tried grepping around to find out how it's trying to look for
curl_off_t but I can't see it. Is this something down in the innards of
m4 somewhere?

Joe