Re: It never stops ...

From: Joe Halpin <j.p.h_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:40:09 -0600

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Joe Halpin wrote:
>

>>Now that I've got FreeBSD building ok Solaris suddenly stopped working.
>>configure fails with
>>
>>checking size of curl_off_t... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof
>>(curl_off_t), 77
>>See `config.log' for more details.
>
> It does help if you check the config.log and look at the specific test that
> failed.

I can believe that, however when I run ./curl/testcurl.sh there isn't a
config.log left when it ends. If I go to the curl directory and run
things manually I do get one, but the build succeeds that way.

I started fiddling around with the configure options and it started
working when I used '--enable-ipv6 --enable-debug'

I'm really tired right now, and I'm going to take a nap. I'll think
about it again tomorrow.

Joe