Re: download with http

From: Richard Bramante <rbramante_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:44:32 -0500

In older versions of Tomcat, I know it used a signed 32-bit value for
Content-Length, so anything over 2GB was problematic. I'm not sure if this
is still a problem in the current version of Tomcat, but it could possibly
explain the issue. Also, are you using the latest curl with the largefile
fixes?