RE: --proxy-ntlm and --fail

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:40:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, David Byron wrote:

> I've attached a few tests, and a patch that I hope is close. test150 and
> test152 both pass. test151 causes curl to never exit the while (!done) loop
> in Transfer in transfer.c. Seems I need to do something with k->keepon, but
> I'm not sure what.

Thanks!

To make the test case work, I had to add a 'swsclose' instruction in the
server response data. I guess we can call this a flaw in the sws
implementation, since it is HTTP/1.0 responses it should close the connection
by default after having sent it. 'swsclose' is a magic keyword for the server
to close down the connection after the served request.

I also moved your call to Curl_http_should_fail() slightly so that we only
call it once - when we have received all headers.

Committed!