Re: malloc/free.. callback functions

From: Dirk Manske <dm_at_sysformance.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:40:14 +0200

On Monday 05 April 2004 08:43, Seshubabu Pasam wrote:

> Alright I will look into the patch.
I hope your memory hooks can be disabled at compile time. I estimate
99.99% of curllib users don't need these functions (which are bloating the
library).

BTW: (like other people said already) I dont think these hooks will be really
usefull for debugging, tools like valgrind are much more powerful.

BTW2: A very simple methode for including memory hooks at compile is the use
of macros. e.g.: #define malloc foo_malloc

Just my 2 cents