Re: libCurl + Multipart Post + Proxy (IPlanet)

From: <Massimiliano_Ziccardi_at_intesa.it>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:10:08 +0200

Hi Daniel.

In the past e-mail, I gave you some wrong information.

My application does two MULTIPART POSTs.
The first one sends a small amount of in memory bytes.
The seconds one sends a file (500KB).

The JAVA Application does exactly the same operations.

I've trapped the communication between my JAVA application and the server
and the communication
between my CPP application and my server with ETHEREAL.

I've used the function 'FOLLOW TCP STREAM' to save the result.
The get the whole communication of the JAVA version, I needed to follow 3
differents streams.

Attached you'll find the result.

Thank you in advance,
     Massimiliano Ziccardi

(See attached file: cpp.log)(See attached file: java.log)

Using ethereal, I've trapped the communication between my application and
my server.

|--------+--------------------------------->
| | Daniel Stenberg |
| | <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> |