Re: libCurl + Multipart Post + Proxy (IPlanet)

From: <Massimiliano_Ziccardi_at_intesa.it>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:33:36 +0200

> The JAVA Application does exactly the same operations.

> I doubt that.

They should. One work, the other doesn't.

>These two traces clearly show that the "java.log" performs 4 POSTs anad
the
>"cpp.log" performs 2 POSTs.

The Java application does 4 posts 'couse it works. The CPP app fails on the
second post and exits.

>I could see that the java version didn't use the Expect: 100-continue.
Perhaps
>that is confusing your proxy? Try doing the request without it and see if
it
>makes a difference.

How can I say libcurl to not insert it?

Anyway, I've installed the PAROS proxy on my system. Chaining it with my
IPlanet proxy and
using it as proxy from my application everything works again.

It seems that:

     * SQUID is able to talk to my proxy.
     * Paros is able to talk to my proxy.
     * HTTPClient (JAVA) is able to talk to my proxy.

In the beginning I thought it was a problem of my proxy, but now I'm not
sure anymore.

Anyway, I'll produce a test case as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Massimiliano Ziccardi

|--------+--------------------------------->
| | Daniel Stenberg |