TclCurl: ftpssl option

From: stefano federici <s_federici_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:56:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I'm trying to use TclCurl to upload files to an ftps
server. I tried with the following sequence (suggested
by Andres Garcia, developer of the Tcl bindings):

package require TclCurl
set certFile [file join $env(windir)
curl-ca-bundle.crt]
curl::transfer -url
ftps://vaxca1.unica.it/www/prova.tcl -infile prova.tcl
-infilesize [file size prova.tcl] -verbose 1 -upload 1
-cainfo $certFile -userpwd "user_at_password" -ftpssl try

[The server and path data are the actual ones; I just
omitted the real username and password; please write
to me if you are interested in getting them in
separated emails]

I get the following error:

Error setting option -ftpssl: try

The get the same error message if I use the values
"control" and "all" for the -ftpssl option.

If I omit the -ftpssl option (that option is
recommended but it should optional when the ftps
protocol is specified)

curl::transfer -url
ftps://vaxca1.unica.it/www/prova.tcl -infile prova.tcl
-infilesize [file size prova.tcl] -verbose 1 -upload 1
-cainfo $certFile -userpwd "user_at_password"

I get the following error:

7 "Failed to connect to host or proxy".

When I use a normal ftps cliente I have to specify the
port 22, so I further modified it in the following
way:

curl::transfer -url
ftps://vaxca1.unica.it:22/www/prova.tcl -infile
prova.tcl -infilesize [file size prova.tcl] -verbose 1
-upload 1 -cainfo $certFile -userpwd "user_at_password"

This time I get the error 35 "SSL connect error. The
SSL handshaking failed, the error buffer may have a
clue to the reason, could be certificates, passwords".

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks
Stefano

=====
Stefano Federici
via Azuni, 14 - 09025 Sanluri (CA) - Italy
Tel: +39-070-9351003 home
     +39-070-9373114 office
     +39-349-8181955 cell
email: s_federici_at_yahoo.com
       stefano.federici_at_tiscalinet.it

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/