Re: curlopt_writefunction Questions

From: Monica Lau <mllau2004_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

Oh -- stupid mistake again! Thank you for pointing
this out. Now the getinmemory.c write function makes
sense -- I had modified it earlier because I didn't
know that the write function gets called multiple
times. I tried the code again with "realloc()" and it
works!

Thanks again,
Monica

http://haxx.se/curl.html