RE: CURLOPT_UPLOAD: CURLOPT_INFILESIZE is not allocating requested filesize

From: Enrique Herrera <eherrera_at_m2mdatacorp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:39:42 -0600

> > I am trying to have a 'asp' page accept my upload. Then, how do I have the
> > web server execute the 'asp' page to accept my upload?
>
> I think you should consider asking in a more ASP-oriented
> forum. I have no
> ideas what so ever how to do that, and I don't plan on
> learning it either! ;-)

Man, I know what you mean. I know there is a better way to doing this but the designer will not change it. I must use HTTP..

> > Something went worng with curl. Error=23
> >
> > Error 23 is CURLE_WRITE_ERROR,
>
> Oh. A *write* error does indicate something else. The term
> 'write' in libcurl
> is for writing/passing data to a local app/file, the term
> used for sending
> data to a remote host is 'send'. Is the write callback
> perhaps called and you
> return a bad return code back (which isn't the same number of
> that was passed
> in to the callback)?

I have check if I'm returning the same value that was passed in. The error 23 happens right after lost connection.
Well I guess it does make some sense for this error since the connection is lost in middle of the file transfer.

Have you known anyone that's able to upload files with curl.. I am at a lost. I think is the server side that's causing my problem. Do you have any tips I must do on the server side to accept my upload?