HTTP Post seems to send headers and content separately - slow

From: Fergus McCann <fergus.mccann_at_openet-telecom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:01:15 +0100

On HPUX 11.00
libCurl 7.10.5

When I post to my http server from C++, there seems to be two separate sends
done
over the socket with a big delay between them (around 70mS). Note in the
output below
no mention of the content (although maybe this is normal)

------- output from client libCurl with verbose option ------------

* About to connect() to localhost:35000
* Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1) port 35000
> POST / HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:35000
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Server: webserv
< Keep-Alive: timeout=60, max=100
< Connection: Keep-Alive