Re: Translate a curl command

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:27:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Juan David Palomino wrote:

> I want to translate the next command to libcurl:
> curl -v -F fichName=@peticion.xml http://10.95.8.250/monitor/termPinger.php
>
> The target is to send a xml (multipart) and get the answer.

> the output of the command is:

Can you use the option --trace-ascii instead? It would show us _everything_
the command sent and received...

> and the output of libcurl is:

... and then make use of DEBUGFUNCTION to create a similar output as
trace-ascii that shows the full request-body as well? A plain VERBOSE output
only shows the request-headers, not the request-body in which the full
multipart formpost is sent.

The headers look similar, but the libcurl version has 22 smaller
content-length.