RE: bug in --fail with --proxy-ntlm

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:38:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, David Byron wrote:

> I added a new element to struct UrlState. I think I initialized it
> properly, but I'm not sure. In general, this is more complicated than I
> wanted it to be, so please take a close look.

I'm fine with this approach as I believe something like this is necessary to
properly track this situation.

However, I would prefer if you made the 'authproblem' struct member a type
'bool' and that you set it TRUE instead of 1? Only for readability and
consistancy with existing code. Could you make it like that and repost and
I'll apply!